The campaign is now in its third year and in January 2014 we’ll once again be taking to the road and running pop up liver health clinics nationwide. (full information below)
We will also be encouraging people to take the three step challenge:
- Take two or three days off alcohol per week
- Get regular exercise
- Cut down on sugar and fat
I thought that this campaign would be of interest to you and your readers and we hope to see you during the tour at Morrison’s Leeds Hunslet store LS10 2AP.
On another note, we’re looking for real life stories in each of the tour areas to help spread the word and wondered whether you could help? Would any of your writers be interested in trailing the 3 step challenge and having a liver health test, or do you know anyone in your network who would like to be involved?
In the meantime, if you would like to test your own liver health, why not our first online liver health checker here?
Kind Regards, Ellie
LOVE YOUR LIVER CLINICS ‘POP UP’ NATIONWIDE
Take the three-step challenge to good liver health and join the British Liver Trust for the UK’s biggest pop-up liver health tour.
Who: The British Liver Trust, Eisberg alcohol free wine, Morrisons supermarkets and Fibroscan
What: Pop up liver health clinics, offering the public free health advice, the chance to undergo a non-invasive Fibroscan liver test and sample Eisberg alcohol-free mulled wine.
Where and When:
One day liver health clinics will be popping up across the UK in January 2014, visit us and get your liver tested at:
· Tue 14 January – Edinburgh Livingston store EH54 6BD
· Wed 15 January – Newcastle Byker store NE61DJ
· Thu 16 January– Leeds Hunslet store LS10 2AP
· Tue 21 January – London Camden store NW1 8AA
· Wed 22 January – Bristol Cribbs Causeway store BS10 7UD
· Thu 23 January – Cardiff Cardiff Bay store CF11 0JP
· Fri 24 January – Birmingham Small Heath store B10 0XA
For further information, visit www.loveyourliver.org.uk